Last updated 14th April 2021.
Before processing your payment or using any resources on DailyMorningMeetings.com, please make sure you have read the terms and conditions carefully. By continuing to use this site, you are confirming you agree to abide by the following:
- None of the resources on DailyMorningMeetings.com are permitted to be shared with others. Passwords to your subscription must not be shared publicly online or with any other non paying users to access. This access is for your own private classroom use only.
- Profiteering from the memberships or any other commercial use is forbidden; anyone found doing so will have their memberships immediately cancelled without notice or a refund.
- All aspects of DailyMorningMeeting.com is owned or controlled by us. This includes, but is not limited to, all text, graphics, photographs, logos, and other imagery, videos, user interfaces, trademarks, computer code, and other content of our Site (collectively, “Site Assets”). This also includes the design, structure, coordination, arrangement, expression, and the “look and feel” of Site Assets. Site Assets are protected by copyright, trademarks, trade dress, trade secret, and other intellectual property rights. You may not use, reproduce, copy, modify, republish, perform, display, disassemble, reverse engineer, translate, or distribute Site Assets in any way to any person, computer, server, website, or other entity for any commercial purpose.
Only individuals who are 18 years of age or older are eligible to purchase a membership. By registering for an Account or using our Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
When you create an Account, the information you provide needs to be true and accurate. All information must be true and must not violate any one else’s rights, or impersonate someone else. We may close or suspend access to your Account if you violate this rule or if we are unable to verify your age or identity.
- All sales are considered final and non-refundable once an order is submitted. We may, in our sole discretion, consider a refund on a case-by-case basis.
- You’ll be asked to pick a username for your Account. Your username has to be unique and can’t be inappropriate, offensive, or something that violates the rights of someone else. You’ll also be asked to pick a password to protect your Account. Together this information is used to access your Account. It’s your responsibility to keep your login information confidential and you’re responsible for any and all activity that happens under your Account whether or not you authorized it. If you believe that your Account has been accessed by an unauthorized person, please contact us at email@example.com so we can help.
You have the right to close your Account at any time, without notice to us. You can close your Account from your Account page. After your account is closed, you’ll no longer have access to your Account information, past purchases or invoices.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.